Space Rental


Grace Epiphany is blessed to have a beautiful sanctuary and campus. The church, its parish house, and a rectory were designed by Charles M. Burns and built in 1888. Burns also designed the Church of the Advocate in Philadelphia. A school was added in 1962. The three original buildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.

The church sanctuary and the adjoining Cline Auditorium as well as its well equipped kitchen may be rented for various events from music performances, weddings, community meetings, receptions, etc. Feel free to email or call the church office or call at (215) 248-2950 to inquire about space rental.